Efficient Video Stream Archive System Using Scramjet
To monitor, record, and archive live video streams efficiently omitting the high throughput optimized CDN Network PVR features.
- FFMpeg Sequence: Handles the recording of live streams.
- Manager Sequence: Spawns recording sequences upon API requests.
- HTTP Server Sequence: Facilitates content serving for sporadic views without needing a CDN.
- Economic Efficiency: Major savings in CDN fees, especially beneficial for streams with sporadic access frequencies.
- Adaptability: Ability to access streams from public and internal sources without additional setup.
- Customization: Ability to tailor the system to video sources, network requirements and encoding parameters on the fly.
- Bypassing the CDN – cost reduction on storage costs,
- Resource Optimization – usage of cost-effective hosting,
- Scalability – scale to on-prem and cloud hosts instantly.
The Scramjet-based Live Video Stream Archive System provides a robust, cost-effective alternative to traditional CDN usage for live video monitoring and archiving, particularly suited for scenarios with sporadic content access.