We are excited to announce that Scramjet is seeking Technical Documentation Specialist for our project to build a new kind of of data processing platform!
Scramjet is a deep-tech startup that is building a platform for real-time data processing in distributed locations. By addressing a number of limitations of current data processing solutions, we will offer the best experience for developers while maximizing usability for the business. We are on the lookout for tech folks with broad horizons who look beyond what’s available today. If, like us, you believe what’s available currently on the market just doesn’t cut it and that technology can make the world a better place – please reach out to us!
- Place: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time)
- Assignment: Full-Time Employment.
- Employment type: Contract of Employment (Umowa o Prace).
- Salary range: 7 000 PLN gross.
What we expect
- excellent written English language skills
- knowledge of programming terminology in English
- knowledge of markdown
- knowledge of Github
- knowledge of cloud computing concepts
- experience in writing documentation
Nice to have
- experience in writing articles
- programming skills in node.js, python
- experience in writing data science or engineering articles
- high command of spoken English
- knowledge of one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian
What you will do
You will be responsible for analyzing technical descriptions, assisting in the creation of visuals, graphics, product and functional content, as well as creating a documentation portal.
Our tech stack
- Python 3,
- Bare metal,
- Scramjet Framework.