We are excited to announce that Scramjet is seeking Senior Backend/Server Developer for our project to build a new kind of of data processing platform!
Scramjet is a deep-tech startup that is building a platform for real-time data processing in distributed locations. By addressing a number of limitations of current data processing solutions, we will offer the best experience for developers while maximizing usability for the business. We are on the lookout for tech folks with broad horizons who look beyond what’s available today. If, like us, you believe what’s available currently on the market just doesn’t cut it and that technology can make the world a better place – please reach out to us!
- Place: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time)
- Assignment: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time).
- Employment type: Contract of Employment (Umowa o Prace).
- Salary range: up to 20 000 PLN gross
We are seeking an experienced Node.js developer to join our dynamic and fast-paced development team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Node.js streams, API servers, and cloud deployments.
- Strong experience in Node.js development - 6+ years
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js streams, API servers, and cloud deployments
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems
- Ability to write scripts and automations
- Knowledge of git and github
- Experience with the node.js standard library
- Experience with Linux server environment
- Knowledge of TDD principles and ability to write automated tests
- Knowledge of the principles of creating APIs and handling network protocols (e.g. http, tcp, udp)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with web assembly and C++ is a nice to have
- Knowledge of python, c++, java
- SQL and NoSQL
- Cloud computing APIs (AWS, Azure)
What you will do
In general, you will be leading development work, as well as describing and implementing automated tests to confirm parameters defined in the milestones based on BDD/TDD methodology.
You will be developing:
- CLI mechanisms for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Client APIs, and server-side components in node.js
- Inter-environment execution environments in various programming languages
- Integration with Cloud Services, Databases on local and remote environments
You will be creating:
- A distributed data integration platform available on any environment
- Open-source software to be used by millions of people around the world
- An innovative solution that will allow building a Data Mesh in a simple way.
Our tech stack
- Python 3,
- Bare metal,
- Scramjet Framework.