We are excited to announce that Scramjet is seeking React Developer for our project to build a new kind of of data processing platform!
Scramjet is a deep-tech startup that is building a platform for real-time data processing in distributed locations. By addressing a number of limitations of current data processing solutions, we will offer the best experience for developers while maximizing usability for the business. We are on the lookout for tech folks with broad horizons who look beyond what’s available today. If, like us, you believe what’s available currently on the market just doesn’t cut it and that technology can make the world a better place – please reach out to us!
- Place: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time)
- Assignment: Full-Time Employment.
- Employment type: Contract of Employment (Umowa o Prace).
- Salary range: 15 000 PLN gross.
What we expect
- 4+ years experience in React.js
- experience in Redux/Redux Toolkit
- knowledge of OpenAPI/Swagger
- knowledge of git
- knowledge of asynchronous programming
- In-depth knowledge of BOM/DOM
- knowledge of CI/CD systems
- ability to write scripts
- knowledge of TDD principles and ability to write automated tests
- knowledge of English at an advanced level, both spoken and written.
Nice to have
- WCAG familiarity
- knowledge of the BEM methodology
- node.js libraries stream, process
- backend development in python, c++, java
- knowledge of https and front-end application security
- activities on Github
What you will do
- Develop and maintain React-based applications for the Scramjet Cloud Platform
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code
- Implement and optimize front-end functionality of the Scramjet Cloud Platform Console
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex technical problems
Our tech stack
- Python 3,
- Bare metal,
- Scramjet Framework.