We are excited to announce that Scramjet is seeking Python Developer for our project to build a new kind of of data processing platform!
Scramjet is a deep-tech startup that is building a platform for real-time data processing in distributed locations. By addressing a number of limitations of current data processing solutions, we will offer the best experience for developers while maximizing usability for the business. We are on the lookout for tech folks with broad horizons who look beyond what’s available today. If, like us, you believe what’s available currently on the market just doesn’t cut it and that technology can make the world a better place – please reach out to us!
- Place: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time)
- Assignment: Full-Time Employment.
- Employment type: Contract of Employment (Umowa o Prace).
- Salary range: 18 000 PLN gross.
What we expect
- python - 6+ years
- knowledge of tensorflow or pytorch libraries
- knowledge of asynchronous programming in python
- knowledge of CI/CD systems
- ability to write scripts
- knowledge of Python standard library
- knowledge of Linux server environment
- knowledge of TDD principles and ability to write automated tests
- knowledge of the principles of API development and handling network protocols (e.g. http, tcp, udp) Knowledge of English at an advanced level, both spoken and written.
Nice to have
- node.js, c++, java
- Github Actions
- SQL and NoSQL
- Cloud computing APIs (AWS, Azure)
What you will do
You will be responsible for, among other things, supporting the team in designing, developing and testing test results, writing programs, performing implementations, acquiring data for development work, creating technical documentation.
Our tech stack
- Python 3,
- Bare metal,
- Scramjet Framework.