What we expect
- python - 6+ years
- knowledge of tensorflow or pytorch libraries
- knowledge of asynchronous programming in python
- knowledge of CI/CD systems
- ability to write scripts
- knowledge of Python standard library
- knowledge of Linux server environment
- knowledge of TDD principles and ability to write automated tests
- knowledge of the principles of API development and handling network protocols (e.g. http, tcp, udp) Knowledge of English at an advanced level, both spoken and written.
Nice to have
- node.js, c++, java
- Github Actions
- SQL and NoSQL
- Cloud computing APIs (AWS, Azure)
What you will do
You will be responsible for, among other things, supporting the team in designing, developing and testing test results, writing programs, performing implementations, acquiring data for development work, creating technical documentation.
Our tech stack
- Python 3,
- Bare metal,
- Scramjet Framework.