We are excited to announce that Scramjet is seeking DevOPS Engineer for our project to build a new kind of of data processing platform!
Scramjet is a deep-tech startup that is building a platform for real-time data processing in distributed locations. By addressing a number of limitations of current data processing solutions, we will offer the best experience for developers while maximizing usability for the business. We are on the lookout for tech folks with broad horizons who look beyond what’s available today. If, like us, you believe what’s available currently on the market just doesn’t cut it and that technology can make the world a better place – please reach out to us!
- Place: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time)
- Assignment: Full-Time Employment.
- Employment type: Contract of Employment (Umowa o Prace).
- Salary range: up to 20 000 PLN gross
What we expect
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, or Salt
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with at least one programming language, such as Python, Shell, JS/TS, or Go
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with IaaC tools such as Terraform
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Understanding of network principles and protocols
Nice to have
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Grafana and ELK stack
- Experience with serverless and stream processing
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as QEMU, Proxmox, Fireckracker
- Knowledge of security good practices
What you will do
You will be responsible for, among other things:
- Conduct research and development to create a virtualization and development mechanism, particularly for simulating embedded systems (MCU) and sharing systems with GPU/TPU dedicated to AI/ML processes (in collaboration with Python and C++ Developers)
- Develop programming patterns and mechanisms for managing virtual server clusters (e.g. Proxmox) and container (Kubernetes, Docker) infrastructure used by the our Orchestrator
- Create an Adapter component to support virtual machine clusters (e.g. Proxmox)
- Create an Adapter component to support VM and microVM systems (e.g. Firecracker, QEMU)
- Develop programming patterns and mechanisms for managing infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code)
Our tech stack
- Python 3,
- Bare metal,
- Scramjet Framework.