We are excited to announce that Scramjet is seeking Cloud Security Engineer for our project to build a new kind of of data processing platform!
Scramjet is a deep-tech startup that is building a platform for real-time data processing in distributed locations. By addressing a number of limitations of current data processing solutions, we will offer the best experience for developers while maximizing usability for the business. We are on the lookout for tech folks with broad horizons who look beyond what’s available today. If, like us, you believe what’s available currently on the market just doesn’t cut it and that technology can make the world a better place – please reach out to us!
- Place: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time)
- Assignment: Full-Time Employment.
- Employment type: Contract of Employment (Umowa o Prace).
- Salary range: up to 20 000 PLN gross
What we expect
- Understanding of cloud security concepts and best practices
- Experience with secure system design and implementation
- Familiarity with at least one programming language, such as Python, Shell etc.
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners and penetration testing tools
Nice to have
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker/LXC, Kubernetes
- Experience with serverless and stream processing
- Experience with data mesh principles and practices
- Security certifications
What you will do
You will be responsible for, among other things:
- Conduct research and development to design and implement security controls for our serverless stream processing platform
- Secure application APIs and components
- Implement authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Ensure the security of data mesh point of presence and infrastructure nodes
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure security is integrated into the software development lifecycle
- Monitor and respond to security events and incidents
- Conduct security assessments and penetration testing
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and trends
Our tech stack
- Python 3,
- Bare metal,
- Scramjet Framework.