We are excited to announce that Scramjet is seeking Automation tester for our project to build a new kind of of data processing platform!
Scramjet is a deep-tech startup that is building a platform for real-time data processing in distributed locations. By addressing a number of limitations of current data processing solutions, we will offer the best experience for developers while maximizing usability for the business. We are on the lookout for tech folks with broad horizons who look beyond what’s available today. If, like us, you believe what’s available currently on the market just doesn’t cut it and that technology can make the world a better place – please reach out to us!
- Place: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time)
- Assignment: 100% remote + HQ office in Warsaw, Poland (for people who still want to meet other folks from time to time).
- Employment type: Contract of Employment (Umowa o Prace).
- Salary range: up to 18 000 PLN gross
Scramjet is seeking a talented Automation Tester to join our team and help build the Scramjet Cloud Platform, a new way to run distributed computing programs across the internet. The ideal candidate should have strong software development skills, as well as experience in BDD, Cucumber.js or similar, Python or Node in a Linux environment.
- Design, implement and maintain test automation frameworks for the Scramjet Cloud Platform
- Develop automated tests for APIs and CLIs of the platform
- Ensure software quality through continuous integration and continuous testing
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that test coverage meets business requirements
- Strong experience in BDD, Cucumber.js or similar
- Strong coding skills in Python or Node
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of APIs and CLIs
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with GitHub Actions
- Understanding of stream processing systems
If you are a highly motivated, results-driven individual who is passionate about software testing and development, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and join our dynamic team at Scramjet in building the next generation of cloud computing solutions!
Our tech stack
- Python 3,
- Bare metal,
- Scramjet Framework.